Akash Solanki 🙅
UX & Product Designer in Bangalore, Karnataka
I'm a UX & Product Designer who design products that export from my 💻 🏠 to the 🌎.
I am an Engineer turned into a self-taught Product Designer. I have spent the last few years learning, practising, and creating User-Centered Experience Design and Web Design.
I can help brands envision even the wildest ideas and turn them into beautiful designs, unforgettable experiences, and memorable brands.
I believe in promoting minimalism through ethical design without taking the excitement from the digital experience.
Fizday Design Paper is Literature of Design (UI, UX, Web). A place where Designers Learn, Understand, Think, and Create for Billions of Users.
• Building the team and design maturity from scratch to 5 designers. Managing a team of 5 designers and 10+ developers, analysts for Western International Group Projects.
• Taking design initiatives like weekly Design Activities, Design Audits, User Research, Design Reviews.
• Designing, managing and launching INAAM, Nesto, Wigme, and Peoppl serving more than 1M+ customers in UAE and India.
• Collaboration with CEO, Tech Leads, WIG Stakeholders, Product & Marketing Managers to build strong manufacturing and branding for Flash Tech ($2M Funding).
• Creating documentation for designers, including a handbook for onboarding new joiners, design audit & reports, research, design process, design system and feature & timelines.
• ProCreator is a design agency that focuses on establishing an end-to-end product solution, from product design to development.
• Worked closely with product owners and documented on UX design process for each feature, such as research findings, ideations, information architecture, wireframes, high fidelity designs, and usability testing for Finance Enterprise and E-Commerce Industry.
• Collaborated with other teams with ease and made sure to bring the best possible solutions and ensure consistency to users' problems at the cross-section of tech and design.
• Created pixel-perfect design by following a User-centric design approach and handoff features to the engineering team and testing the methods internally.
• I was writing blogs & creating branding posts sometimes (:
Fizday is a community for anyone who designs. We help you get answers to your toughest design, share knowledge, get inspiration and get in touch with designers.
𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀
• Solely responsible for creating, implementing, managing, and designing the Fizday social network website.
• Responsible for handling and managing code + server maintenance + bugs + customer support.
• Conducted user research and improved the design experience and improved the information architecture.
• Responsible for creating and analyzing the wireframes, prototypes, visual designs.
• Brainstormed, designed, and improved + developed the Mobile and Web user experience design by 20+ iterative processes and conducted user tests.
• 1100+ registered designers and 5000+ monthly unique visitors.
• Got 500+ designers registrations in 4 days of launching (Launch Date: April 27th, 2020).
• Increased traffic by 500% in 7 days of launching (5,000 unique visitors).
• Implemented and Managed the Fizday company page on Linkedin (1,000+ followers).
• Invited 500+ designers for participating in 7 days of design challenges.
• Increased time on page 200%, website traffic 80% and decreased bounce rate of 40%. Redesigned and developed changes using PHP and HTML/CSS.
• Solely responsible for user research, design, and prototype a more approachable and valuable experience 'Govt. of Karnataka Mental Health e-Manas' & ‘COVID-19 Jharkhand Migrants Portal' applications.
• Conducted user research and improved the design experience with an iterative process. Increased the health practitioners' and patients' satisfaction by 75% and perceived findability of information by 85% for 'e-Manas’ for NIMHANS Hospital and all district's mental health hospitals across Karnataka.
• Designed an admin analytics dashboard and helpdesk portal for visualizing data of over 100,000 Stranded Migrants for 'Jharkhand Migrant Portal'.
• Increased page view by 48% and time on page by 58% for E-Health Research Center with website redesigned and coded the changes with HTML/CSS and PHP.
• Increased time on page 42%, website traffic 60% and decreased bounce rate of 38%. Redesigned and developed changes using PHP, Bootstrap, JQuery, and HTML/CSS (20,000 monthly users).
• Increased the conversion and revenue by 80% by applying UX Laws, improving usability and information architecture.
• Created brand identity logo, which helped the company build new brand value and consistency across the business.
• Optimized the website loading time and performance from 21s to 8s by removing unwanted code, decreasing redirecting requests, and compressing images.
• Implemented the latest techniques of cross-browser compatibility and innovations in markup, style, and behaviour.
Dybo specializes in product visualization technology. Dybo helps furniture and home decor brands turn into the best version of themselves.
Create UI design with modern layouts for your next projects.
A UI Kit hand-crafted, pixel-perfect kit is made for designers with everything you need to create professional-looking layouts that provide structure and hierarchy in your designs.
Get your creative survival weekly newsletter about User Experience, UI design, products, design team, tools, Linkedin growth and productivity.
A UI Kit hand-crafted, pixel-perfect kit is made for designers, developers and startup entrepreneurs with everything you need to create professional-looking layouts that provide structure and hierarchy in your designs.
A clean, modern, and well-organized UI kit can make your work look as good as the Uber app. It allows you to focus on interaction design, UX, and structure.
ZARA Fashion Shopping website concept in typographic layout, video and animation.
- Landing Page Design
- Shopping Website
- Personal Portfolio
GrowFix offers high net-worth and retail investors asset-backed fixed income products that provide higher returns than fixed deposits.